Online Marketing: Consulting, Advertising and SEO
Client Partner at MEC
– Strategy and activation for GE’s digital campaigns across several business units: GE Power, GE Healthcare, BHGE, GE Additive, GE Corporate and GE Ventures among others. Overseeing and leading biddable, organic and content teams.
Biddable Director at MEC
– Strategy, development and optimization of pay-per-click campaigns in Google, Bing, Facebook and Twitter and Linkedin.
– Strategy for organic rankings.
Account Manager at OMD International / Media Art Labs
Strategy, development and optimization of pay-per-click campaigns in Google, Bing, Facebook and Twitter.
SEM (Search Engine Marketing) Regional Director of Americas at Regus, a multinational company dedicated to office space to rent, meeting rooms and virtual offices worldwide.
My responsibility is to achieve the maximum economic profit through online advertising in search engines like Google, investing in and controlling the largest budget of the marketing department of the company, around $7 million per year.
Controlling a total of 17 countries throughout the Americas, with global references such as the U.S. or the major emerging powers at this time such as Brazil and Mexico.
News in Reuters about Regus (28th August 2012): “Regus profit rises on strong performance at Americas”
Engineer in solar photovoltaic and thermal energy, technical sales and online marketing at CTIBA S.L. (Centro Tecnológico de la industria Balear), engineering of projects and works in Mallorca.
– Creation of the solar energy department in the company. From customer acquisition, budgets and projects up to coordinate with the department of works of the company itself.
-Development of budgets and photovoltaic or thermal energy projects for hotels and particular.
– Development and presentation of tenders for public administration.
– Co-design and maintenance of the website CTIBA S.L. Management of online marketing, mailingcampaigns and Google Adwords.
– Conference at the Chamber of Commerce fpr the Balearic Islands hotel managers about sustainability.
– Local television interview, Channel 4, about sustainability in the tourism sector in Mallorca.
Research and Development in the electronics department of the UPC, under the supervision of the company MCIA (Motion Control and Industrial Aplications).
– Design and development of a class D audio amplifier for low energy high potencies of sound like PA system. Collated work with my higher studies and my final project subsequent.
– To carry out the prototype, the design of printed circuit boards PCB was made by OrCAD simulations, on-board assembly and final testing and results analysis.
– Knowledge and tools: PCBs, LabVIEW, MOSFETs, PLLs, PWM, Converters ADC, FPGA, Filters, SNR, THD, DXP2004, Protel99, Controls PID, transformed-Z, Amplifiers and power supplies.
– Making a successful prototype, achieving the objectives under budget minded. The prototype was presented as my final project, with a final mark of 9,5 / 10.